Blueberry Icebox Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 (9-inch) pies
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
Lemony, fruity, and sweet this Blueberry Icebox Pie is one of those desserts that seems to do a disappearing act because everyone loves it so much that they gobble it up in no time! See if the same disappearing act occurs in your kitchen... we bet it will!
What You'll Need
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (15-ounce) can blueberries in syrup, drained (not pie filling)
- 2 (6-ounce) graham cracker crusts
What to Do
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Fold in whipped topping. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Spoon mixture evenly into crusts. Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
We use canned blueberries to make a nice variation from the traditional lemon icebox pie. The recipe makes two pies-one to keep and one to give away!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.