New Sweet Potato Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
As far as sweet potato pie recipes go, our New Sweet Potato Pie is doubly good. That's 'cause we wind up with one deliciously creamy sweet potato pie, which is perfect for entertaining a crowd!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (15-ounce) can sweet potatoes or yams, drained and mashed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese and egg until well blended. Add sugar and beat until creamy.
- Spread mixture into pie crust and bake 20 minutes; let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together pudding mix and milk until thickened and smooth. Add sweet potatoes and cinnamon and mix well; fold in 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread sweet potato mixture onto cooled pie. Garnish with remaining 1/2 cup whipping topping and sprinkle with chopped nuts, if desired. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 320
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18g 28 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 43 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.7g 9 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 296mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 35g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.