Brownie Mint Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a chocolate lover's dream come true! Hot fudge topping over vanilla ice cream and our gooey brownie pie will send you over the edge!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4.6-ounce) package chocolate mints
- 1 (15.8-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish frozen pastry shell
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream cream
- Hot fudge topping, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Chop chocolate mints, and set aside 3 tablespoons.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, stirring remaining chopped mints into brownie batter. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 45 minutes or until done; cool slightly. Serve topped with ice cream, hot fudge topping, and reserved 3 tablespoons chopped chocolate mints.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 690
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 4.8mg 2 %
- Sodium 511mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 108g 36 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %