Brownie Mint Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a chocolate lover's dream come true! Hot fudge topping over vanilla ice cream and our gooey brownie pie will send you over the edge!
What You'll Need
- 1 (4.6-ounce) package chocolate mints
- 1 (15.8-ounce) package brownie mix
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish frozen pastry shell
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream cream
- Hot fudge topping, warmed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Chop chocolate mints, and set aside 3 tablespoons.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, stirring remaining chopped mints into brownie batter. Pour into pastry shell.
- Bake 45 minutes or until done; cool slightly. Serve topped with ice cream, hot fudge topping, and reserved 3 tablespoons chopped chocolate mints.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 690
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 28g 43 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.8g 16 %
- Cholesterol 4.8mg 2 %
- Sodium 511mg 21 %
- Total Carbohydrates 108g 36 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.5g 10 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.