Chocolate Caramel Swirl Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
You won't believe how easy this no-bake Chocolate Caramel Swirl Pie is to make. Caramel and chocolate together are such a classic combination of flavors. Your coworkers will love you when you arrive at the office potluck with this pie!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-serving) package chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 4 tablespoons caramel-flavored topping, divided
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
What to Do
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese 2 to 3 minutes, or until creamy. Slowly add pudding mix and milk and continue beating until smooth. Fold in 2 cups whipped topping and stir until well blended. Spoon into pie crust.
- Drizzle with 3 tablespoons caramel topping and use a knife to swirl it into the cream cheese mixture.
- Completely cover top of pie with remaining whipped topping. Drizzle with remaining caramel topping, sprinkle with chopped pecans, and freeze 15 minutes. Serve, or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 539
- Calories from Fat 292
- Total Fat 32g 50 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 74 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.5g 13 %
- Cholesterol 72mg 24 %
- Sodium 627mg 26 %
- Total Carbohydrates 59g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.