Crustless Lemon Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Crustless Lemon Cream Pie is a fan favorite on Everyday Diabetic Recipes.com and since many of us think that eating healthier means that we need to cut out desserts, this super light and lemony pie, won't leave you feeling like you're giving up anything.
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (4-serving-size) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 2 cups frozen light whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add ice cubes and stir until melted.
- Add whipped topping; fold together gently. Pour into a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. The whipped topping will naturally separate from the gelatin once poured into the pie plate, creating a top layer.
- Cover, and chill at least 3 hours, or until set.
To find lots more great tasting diabetic friendly recipes as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, click HERE!
If you loved this lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If your Thanksgiving leftovers look sort of blah, it's time for a leftover makeover! No worries, we've found a way to turn those Thanksgiving leftovers into a tasty favorite that's way more fun to eat than a plain old turkey sandwich. Our Thanksgiving Leftover Poppers take just 15 minutes, which makes them a good idea if you're in a hurry to go shopping!