Chocolate Silk Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're talking about fabric, silk has always been considered among the finest and most elegant. When you're talking about pie...well, try this one and see if you see any similarity.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- Place all ingredients except the crust in a large bowl; with an electric beater on medium speed, mix for about 1 minute, or until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie crust, cover, and freeze at least 2 hours, or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
For a nice touch, garnish this with whipped cream or whipped topping and a crushed chocolate candy bar or chocolate cookie crumbs. Cover and store any leftover pie in the freezer.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!