Chocolate Silk Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're talking about fabric, silk has always been considered among the finest and most elegant. When you're talking about pie...well, try this one and see if you see any similarity.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding and pie filling
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cold milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- Place all ingredients except the crust in a large bowl; with an electric beater on medium speed, mix for about 1 minute, or until mixture is smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie crust, cover, and freeze at least 2 hours, or until firm. Remove from freezer about 15 minutes before serving.
For a nice touch, garnish this with whipped cream or whipped topping and a crushed chocolate candy bar or chocolate cookie crumbs. Cover and store any leftover pie in the freezer.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!