Coffee Ice Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 (10-inch) pie
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
We know it's hard to take all the compliments when a dessert is this simple, not to mention divine! But go on, you deserve 'em!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (7-ounce) can flaked coconut
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sifted powdered sugar
- Chocolate curls (optional)
- 1/2 cup Kahlua or other coffee-flavored liqueur (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine first 4 ingredients; press mixture in bottom and up sides of a 10-inch pie plate.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack. Spoon ice cream into prepared crust, and freeze until firm.
- Beat whipping cream at medium speed with an electric beater until foamy; gradually add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Spread whipped cream over ice cream layer; top with chocolate curls, if desired.
- To serve, cut pie into wedges, and drizzle each serving with 1 tablespoon Kahlua, if desired.