Cookie Pie Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When they get a bite of your cookie pie crust, they'll want to know what your secret is. It's up to you whether you share how easy making your own Cookie Pie Crust is. After all, you only need two ingredients: your favorite kind of cookie crumbs and some butter!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups cookie crumbs (made from crisp cookies), such as butter cookies, chocolate/vanilla sandwich cookies, graham crackers, spice cookies, vanilla wafers, ginger snaps, or chocolate chip cookies
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Crush your favorite cookies by rolling them in a plastic bag with a rolling pin, or in a food processor with a cutting blade, until a fine crumb mixture is formed.
- Place the crumbs in a medium-sized bowl and mix with the butter, blending well. Press into the bottom and sides of an 8- or 9-inch pie pan that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, then cool. Fill with your favorite filling and refrigerate or freeze.
- You can add several tablespoons of sugar to the cookie crumbs if a sweeter crust is desired.
- For another amazingly easy and wonderful pie crust, try our recipe for "My Own Pie Crust"!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 935
- Calories from Fat 524
- Total Fat 58g 90 %
- Saturated Fat 29g 146 %
- Trans Fat 1.9g 0 %
- Protein 8.6g 17 %
- Cholesterol 122mg 41 %
- Sodium 1,056mg 44 %
- Total Carbohydrates 102g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 16 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!