Strawberry Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to a few shortcuts we can make a delicious Strawberry Cream Pie in just minutes! You can even make this no-bake strawberry pie ahead of time and bring it along to your next get-together.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups whole strawberries, hulled and sliced in half (plus extra for garnish)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, sour cream, and milk. Add whipped topping and beat with a wire whisk 1 minute, or until well blended. Spoon half the mixture into pie crust.
- Place strawberries into mixture, then top with remaining mixture.
- Freeze the pie about 2-3 hours or refrigerate 6-8 hours before serving. Garnish with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.
- Easy Pie Recipes: 76 Best Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More
- Tart Cherry Pie
- Peachy Keen Cream Pie
- Berry Ugly Pie
- Lemon Crunch Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Easy Strawberry Pie
- Best Homemade Desserts with Pie Fillings
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie