Strawberry Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to a few shortcuts we can make a delicious Strawberry Cream Pie in just minutes! You can even make this no-bake strawberry pie ahead of time and bring it along to your next get-together.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups whole strawberries, hulled and sliced in half (plus extra for garnish)
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, sour cream, and milk. Add whipped topping and beat with a wire whisk 1 minute, or until well blended. Spoon half the mixture into pie crust.
- Place strawberries into mixture, then top with remaining mixture.
- Freeze the pie about 2-3 hours or refrigerate 6-8 hours before serving. Garnish with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.