Strawberry Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to a few shortcuts we can make a delicious Strawberry Cream Pie in just minutes! You can even make this no-bake strawberry pie ahead of time and bring it along to your next get-together.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups whole strawberries, hulled and sliced in half (plus extra for garnish)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, sour cream, and milk. Add whipped topping and beat with a wire whisk 1 minute, or until well blended. Spoon half the mixture into pie crust.
- Place strawberries into mixture, then top with remaining mixture.
- Freeze the pie about 2-3 hours or refrigerate 6-8 hours before serving. Garnish with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 218
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 181mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!