Strawberry Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Thanks to a few shortcuts we can make a delicious Strawberry Cream Pie in just minutes! You can even make this no-bake strawberry pie ahead of time and bring it along to your next get-together.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (plus extra for garnish)
- 1 prepared 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 1/2 cups whole strawberries, hulled and sliced in half (plus extra for garnish)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, sour cream, and milk. Add whipped topping and beat with a wire whisk 1 minute, or until well blended. Spoon half the mixture into pie crust.
- Place strawberries into mixture, then top with remaining mixture.
- Freeze the pie about 2-3 hours or refrigerate 6-8 hours before serving. Garnish with additional whipped topping and strawberries.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 218
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.1g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 28mg 9 %
- Sodium 181mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %