Cookies In A Crust
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With this dessert nobody will have to decide between cookies and pie - they can have both!
What You'll Need
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, meltedand cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup (1 6-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 prepared 9-inch butter-flavored pie crust
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 325 degree F.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Mix in the flour and sugars and blend well. Blend in the melted butter, then add the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake for about 1 hour.