Crunchy Peanut Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We got this recipe from a North Carolina native who says that Crunchy Peanut Pie is a great alternative for pecan pie, because it's got that same gooey texture and nutty crunch. Man-oh-man, it doesn't get much better than this!
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Add the sugar, corn syrup, butter, salt, and vanilla. Continue to beat until thoroughly blended. Stir in the peanuts.
- Place the pie shell on a cookie sheet, pour in the filling, and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden. Cool in the refrigerator and serve.
- Did you know that this Crunchy Peanut Pie recipe is famous in Virginia?! Yup, peanuts are a staple ingredient in Virginia and they've mastered mixing them with chocolate. If that sounds good to you, then check out this recipe for Chocolate Peanut Fudge.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 415
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 6.3g 31 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 9.9g 20 %
- Cholesterol 84mg 28 %
- Sodium 219mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 42g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 19g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Now here's a holiday stuffing recipe that'll surely "shape up" your spread and get you lots of "oohs" and "aahs." Our Bundt Pan Stuffing is fancy looking and downright delicious. It's a homemade stuffing that'll be talked about all year long!