Apple Pie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever wanted a quick and easy pie recipe that's potluck perfect? This recipe for Apple Pie Bites is easy to make and even easier to take!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into about 16 slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Brush 1 tablespoon of butter evenly over dough, then sprinkle with about 1/2 of cinnamon sugar. Cut each rectangle into 4 strips.
- Wrap each strip around an apple slice. Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes, or until golden.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love to make pancakes from scratch, then you'll love our Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes! These easy pancakes are going to make breakfast time that much sweeter! The juicy blueberries, and perfectly creamy cream cheese make these pancakes the most decadent breakfast ever served.