Apple Pie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever wanted a quick and easy pie recipe that's potluck perfect? This recipe for Apple Pie Bites is easy to make and even easier to take!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 2 apples, peeled and cut into about 16 slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and coat with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough, separating into 4 rectangles; press perforations to seal. Brush 1 tablespoon of butter evenly over dough, then sprinkle with about 1/2 of cinnamon sugar. Cut each rectangle into 4 strips.
- Wrap each strip around an apple slice. Place on prepared baking sheet. Brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes, or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.