Decadent Mud Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
DMP - Decadent Mud Pie or Delicious Miracle Pie? Take your pick, we think this is pretty amazing.
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-3/4-ounce) jar hot fudge sauce, heated and divided
- 1 (9-ounce) ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened (see Note)
- Frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate covered coffee beans, whole and chopped
What to Do
- Spread 1/3 cup fudge sauce evenly over bottom of crust. Spread ice cream over fudge sauce; cover and freeze about 2 hours or until firm.
- Cut pie into wedges. Top each serving with some of the remaining fudge sauce, whipped topping, and chocolate covered coffee beans. Serve immediately.
Soften ice cream on the counter for 5 minutes, and then stir to smooth it out before putting in pan. This gives the ice cream a creamy consistency to spread over the fudge layer of the pie.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone will love our fancy-sounding but easy-to-make Broccoli and Ham Quiche, whether you serve it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. And since you can combine the ingredients in advance and store them in a plastic storage bag in the freezer until you're ready to thaw and bake it off, it makes an extra easy Easter meal!