Easy Banoffee Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Banana and toffee-caramel flavors combine for one creamy, luscious pie you'll be craving again and again. You'll love our easy shortcut version of this traditional English dessert. Try it today, and see why it's so popular!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup caramel topping sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 (4-serving) package instant French vanilla pudding, made according to package directions
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Evenly pour caramel sauce into pie crust. Place half of sliced bananas over caramel sauce, then evenly spoon half of pudding mixture over bananas.
- Layer with remaining banana slices and pudding mixture. Top with whipped topping, cover gently and refrigerate 6 to 8 hours or until firm.
NOTE: Before serving, garnish with banana slices and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.