We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fudge Pie, oh my! You better dish up 2 pies if you want to enjoy a slice for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pastry shell
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Pour mixture into pastry shell. Bake 35 minutes or until set. Serve with ice cream, if desired.