Lacy Ice Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a no-bake pie that everyone will love? Our Lacy Ice Cream Pie has a yummy chocolate topping that'll put a smile on the whole family's face. Say hello to this decadent ice cream pie!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7.25 ounce) container chocolate-flavored hard-shell topping (see Note)
- 1 nine-inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 quart chocolate chip ice cream, softened
What to Do
Pour half of hard-shell topping into bottom of pie crust, spreading carefully up sides until entire crust is coated. Spread half of ice cream over hard-shell topping. Drizzle half of remaining hard-shell topping over ice cream in a criss-cross pattern.
- Repeat layers, ending with hard-shell topping. Cover loosely and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
- Hard-shell ice cream topping can usually be found with the other toppings and sauces in the ice cream or baking section of your supermarket.
- Looking for more easy pie recipes? Check out this collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 414
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25g 39 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 62 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.7g 7 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 175mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 45g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 36g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.