Lemon Pie? Oh My!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to know what's so great about our Lemon Pie? Oh My! recipe? It's a quick and creamy lemon pie recipe that's bursting with lemony flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (6-ounce) graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- Fold condensed milk and lemon juice into whipped cream; pour into crust.
- Cover and chill 4 hours or until firm.
Looking for more great sweet desserts? Check out our collection of Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk.
If you loved this lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This comforting dinner was popular in homes and diners across the country during the '50s and '60s. Our Diner-Style Salisbury Steak is beefy, hearty, and smothered in a flavor-packed mushroom gravy. To serve it the classic way, don't forget the green peas on the side!