We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing better than a sweet and nutty pie, especially around the holidays. Make your entertaining easier by letting Macadamia Pie light up your holiday table this year.
What You'll Need
- 1 rolled refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce package)
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (6-1/2-ounce) jar macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll the pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing the crust firmly into the pie plate. Trim the edges and flute, if desired.
- In a large saucepan, combine the corn syrup, butter, brown sugar, flour, and salt over medium heat, stirring until the mixture comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Add the eggs and vanilla; mix well. Stir in the macadamia nuts then pour into pie crust.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until firm. Serve warm, or allow to cool before slicing and serving.
Finishing Touch: To make this even more heavenly, top each slice with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 611
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 11g 57 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 92mg 31 %
- Sodium 444mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 73g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.1g 8 %
- Sugars 21g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.