Triple Chocolate Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 5 Min
This Triple Chocolate Cream Pie is the ultimate chocolate pie recipe. It's got chocolate in the crust, chocolate in the filling, and chocolate on top! Watch out chocolate lovers, this could be addictive!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 3 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Place whipped topping in a large bowl and, with an electric mixer, whip melted chocolate into topping until completely blended. Add milk and continue to blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon into crust and sprinkle crushed cookie crumbs over the top.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours, until set.
You can crush the sandwich cookies in a food processor or by placing them in a resealable plastic bag and rolling a rolling pin over them.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Big flavor, little time. Now that's a combination we will always love. This Mongolian Beef recipe is a take-out classic. Grab your chopsticks (or your forks, if you prefer) and chow down on this tasty, homemade dish with your family. We love serving this one with a scoop of rice or noodles for an authentically tasty meal.
- Easy Pie Recipes: 76 Best Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More
- Tart Cherry Pie
- Peachy Keen Cream Pie
- Berry Ugly Pie
- Lemon Crunch Pie
- Coconut Cream Pie
- Easy Strawberry Pie
- Best Homemade Desserts with Pie Fillings
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie