Triple Chocolate Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 5 Min
This Triple Chocolate Cream Pie is the ultimate chocolate pie recipe. It's got chocolate in the crust, chocolate in the filling, and chocolate on top! Watch out chocolate lovers, this could be addictive!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 3 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Place whipped topping in a large bowl and, with an electric mixer, whip melted chocolate into topping until completely blended. Add milk and continue to blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon into crust and sprinkle crushed cookie crumbs over the top.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours, until set.
You can crush the sandwich cookies in a food processor or by placing them in a resealable plastic bag and rolling a rolling pin over them.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!