Triple Chocolate Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
This Triple Chocolate Cream Pie is the ultimate chocolate pie recipe. It's got chocolate in the crust, chocolate in the filling, and chocolate on top! Watch out chocolate lovers, this could be addictive!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 (9-inch) chocolate graham cracker pie crust
- 3 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and cool for 10 minutes.
- Place whipped topping in a large bowl and, with an electric mixer, whip melted chocolate into topping until completely blended. Add milk and continue to blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Spoon into crust and sprinkle crushed cookie crumbs over the top.
- Chill for 2 to 3 hours, until set.
You can crush the sandwich cookies in a food processor or by placing them in a resealable plastic bag and rolling a rolling pin over them.