Five Star Pumpkin Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wait till you get a taste of this pumpkin bread! With cream cheese in the batter, you know it's going to be super moist and delicious. Not to brag, but we're confident that once you take a bite, you'll understand why we call it our Five Star Pumpkin Bread. (Coffee shops don't even compare!)
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 4 eggs
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat two 9- x 5-inch loaf pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, cream cheese, and butter until well blended. Add pumpkin and eggs and beat until well mixed.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and cloves. Beat until well blended. Pour batter evenly into loaf pans.
- Bake 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then invert onto a wire rack to cool completely.
We get so excited for anything pumpkin around here, and we've got lots of recipes on our website to prove it! Here's a collection of some of our favorites to get you started -- all made with canned pumpkin!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!