No-Bake Cranberry Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This tart and creamy No-Bake Cranberry Pie looks as holiday-festive as it tastes. Maybe make two, one for your feast and bring another to a friend to extend the holiday cheer.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16-ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce (see Note)
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, forming a crust.
- In a medium-sized bowl, with an electric beater on low speed, beat cream cheese, cranberry sauce, pineapple, and walnuts until well combined; spoon into pie crust.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and brown sugar. Spoon over cranberry mixture, cover, and freeze at least 4 hours, or overnight. Thaw 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Whole berry cranberry sauce adds nice chunks of cranberries, but traditional cranberry sauce can also be used.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 507
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 84 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 5.2g 10 %
- Cholesterol 82mg 27 %
- Sodium 301mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 51g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.9g 8 %
- Sugars 40g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've made a rise 'n' shine pastry that you can enjoy with your morning cup of coffee that has...well, a twist to it! Our Chocolate Peanut Butter Twists are pretty enough to serve for a special brunch, but easy enough that anyone can make 'em. Plus, they feature everyone's favorite combo of chocolate and peanut butter!