Possible Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This one's possible for anyone...even first-timers can whip it up in no time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt until well blended. Add three quarters of the whipped topping and stir until smooth.
- Spoon into the pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 6 hours, until firm. When ready to serve, dollop with the remaining whipped topping and slice into wedges.
For extra color and flavor, sprinkle the dollops of whipped topping with some additional nutmeg.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These from-scratch pumpkin pancakes are the perfect way to start off your weekend! Our recipe uses pumpkin pie filling to bring the comforting feeling of fall right to your kitchen. Make sure to top them with a bit of butter and a lot of syrup for a pumpkin taste straight from heaven! Whether you're making it for the grown-ups, the kids, or both, everyone will love our cozy Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.