Possible Pumpkin Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This one's possible for anyone...even first-timers can whip it up in no time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What to Do
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat the pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt until well blended. Add three quarters of the whipped topping and stir until smooth.
- Spoon into the pie crust, cover, and freeze for at least 6 hours, until firm. When ready to serve, dollop with the remaining whipped topping and slice into wedges.
For extra color and flavor, sprinkle the dollops of whipped topping with some additional nutmeg.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!