Praline Cream Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sweet will take on a whole new meaning once you try some of this Praline Cream Pecan Pie... you'll love the medley of flavors.
What You'll Need
- 1 (32-ounce) frozen pecan pie
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon praline liqueur or Kahlua (see Note)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons praline liqueur or Kahlua, divided (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven; bake pie according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, combine whipping cream, 1 teaspoon liqueur, and vanilla in small mixing bowl; beat at medium speed wiht an electric beater until foamy. Add powdered sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Drizzle each serving of pie with 1 tablespoon praline liqueur. Top with whipped cream mixture.
Look for praline liqueur at your local liqueur store. If you'd rather use a substitute, try caramel ice cream topping, although it will be a little thicker.