Pudding Pecan Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we think about "favorite desserts" we've got to include Pecan Pie. Too hard? Too heavy? Here's a way to have it easier and lighter, while still holding on to that "yesterday" taste.
What You'll Need
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant or regular vanilla or butterscotch pudding and pie filling
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 unbaked 9-inch pie shell
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium-sized bowl, blend pudding mix with corn syrup, using an electric mixer on low speed. Gradually add evaporated milk and egg, beating until well blended. Stir in pecans.
- Pour mixture into pie shell and bake about 40 minutes or until top is firm and just begins to crack.
- Remove from oven and cool at least 3 to 4 hours before serving.