Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just when you think you don't have any room left, you remember the Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie and...oh look, there's still some room! This creamy pie combines two favorites for an after-feasting dessert that's make-some-more-room delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (from a 15-ounce box)
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, divided
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 (5-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate, pressing crust firmly into pie plate and fluting edges.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla. Beat in 1 egg just until mixed. Spread into pie crust and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat pie filling, remaining egg, and evaporated milk. Pour pumpkin mixture slowly over cream cheese mixture.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes, or until center is set; let cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream, maple syrup, and confectioners' sugar until stiff. When ready to serve, top each pie slice with a dollop of maple whipped cream.
There's so much you can do with pumpkin, and we've got lots of ideas! Check out our favorite canned pumpkin recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.