Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Our recipe for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie features something unexpected on the bottom ... a pizza crust! This is sure to be one of the most unique and tasty cheesecakes you've ever eaten.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-inch) Italian-style pizza crust
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (15-ounce) (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Place pizza crust in pie plate.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger and continue beating until well blended. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool, then cover and chill at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Serve wedges topped with dollops of whipped cream and sprinkles of cinnamon.
- If you enjoyed this pumpkin pie recipe, be sure to check out our recipe for Impossible Pumpkin Pie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!