Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
Our recipe for Pumpkin Cream Cheese Pie features something unexpected on the bottom ... a pizza crust! This is sure to be one of the most unique and tasty cheesecakes you've ever eaten.
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-inch) Italian-style pizza crust
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (15-ounce) (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray. Place pizza crust in pie plate.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth. Add pumpkin, cinnamon, and ginger and continue beating until well blended. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until set.
- Let cool, then cover and chill at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Serve wedges topped with dollops of whipped cream and sprinkles of cinnamon.
- If you enjoyed this pumpkin pie recipe, be sure to check out our recipe for Impossible Pumpkin Pie!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!