Toffee Ice Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say hello to heaven on a plate! This Toffee Ice Cream Pie is to die for. Try and you'll see why we think so.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/3 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 (10-ounce) package almond brickle chips
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine wafer crumbs and melted butter; press firmly in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake 8 minutes. Cool completely.
- Combine softened ice cream and half the package of brickle chips; spoon into prepared crust. Cover and freeze until ice cream is firm.
- Combine sugar and next 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over low heat, stirring constantly. Cook 1 minute. Remove from heat, and stir in remaining half of brickle chips. Let sauce cool, stirring occasionally. Serve with pie.
A buttery sauce drizzled over frozen ice cream pie with brickle chips doubles the toffee flavor if this divine dessert. Find the brickle chips on the baking aisle with the chocolate chips.