Trick or Treat Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What to do with leftover Halloween candy? Make our frightfully easy Trick or Treat Pie! Your "extra" crushed candies blended into this smooth and creamy chilled pie are sure to extend the spooky fun.
What You'll Need:
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups coarsely chopped candy, divided (see Options)
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine ice cream and 1-1/2 cups candy; mix well. Spoon into pie crust then spread whipped topping evenly over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup candy.
- Cover loosely and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
Chocolate-covered candy bars work best, but candy corn, M&M's, gumdrops and other soft candies are super in this pie, too.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 352
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 210mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Imagine the taste of your favorite apple pie, combined with the taste of your favorite apple cobbler, served on a homemade shortbread crust. That's exactly what these Apple Cobbler Shortbread Squares taste like! This is a great apple dessert bar to make in the fall or anytime you get a craving for something apple-icious!