Trick or Treat Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What to do with leftover Halloween candy? Make our frightfully easy Trick or Treat Pie! Your "extra" crushed candies blended into this smooth and creamy chilled pie are sure to extend the spooky fun.
What You'll Need
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups coarsely chopped candy, divided (see Options)
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine ice cream and 1-1/2 cups candy; mix well. Spoon into pie crust then spread whipped topping evenly over top. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup candy.
- Cover loosely and freeze at least 2 hours before serving.
Chocolate-covered candy bars work best, but candy corn, M&M's, gumdrops and other soft candies are super in this pie, too.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 352
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 53mg 18 %
- Sodium 210mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 28g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.