Artichoke Crab Pizza Wedges
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Instead of serving plain old cheese pizza squares again, how about a new and exciting pizza? Yup, the creamy combination of artichokes and crabmeat gives us a taste we love without a lot of work.
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1 (2-ounce) jar chopped pimientos, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel (optional)
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients except the pizza shell; mix well.
- Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan. Spread the crab mixture evenly over the top.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, or until the topping is puffed and golden and the crust is brown and crisp. Cut into 16 thin wedges and serve.
You can substitute imitation crabmeat for the real thing. It's a lot less expensive and works just fine.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 104
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1g 8 %
- Saturated Fat 1.3g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.5g 11 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 359mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 9.1g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 1.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're like most, choosing between chocolate chip cookies and brownies is a tough dessert-time decision. Not anymore! This dessert combines the best of both worlds when it comes to desserts. Our Speckled Brookie Bars are the perfect combo of ooey-gooey brownies and warm and melty chocolate chip cookies. Plus, with our certified shortcuts, this amazing dessert recipe is the easiest (just watch our video right below and see for yourself). When you just can't choose between these yummy dessert options, treat yourself and have both! There's no way this pan of bars will last more than a day in your family's home.