5-Ingredient Pizza Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our 5-Ingredient Pizza Bake delivers lots of pizzeria flavor, without having to send for take-out! With an easy-to-make crust, this one is literally foolproof!
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups pancake and biscuit mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14-ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 1 (7-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, stir biscuit mix and water until soft dough forms. Drop half of dough by spoonfuls evenly into bottom of baking dish. (Dough will not completely cover bottom of dish.)
- Spoon 1 cup pizza sauce over dough. Arrange 1/2 the pepperoni slices and 1/2 the mushrooms evenly over sauce. Top with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers with remaining dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni, mushrooms, and cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.
- Freezer instructions: Follow steps 1-4 above (do not cut into squares). Allow pizza bake to cool. Then cover with several layers of foil and freeze. When ready to eat, place recipe in fridge to thaw 24 hours in advance. Reheat, serve, and enjoy! Click here for more tip on freezing our recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This vegetable side dish is a must-have, especially during the fall season. Our Lentil and Vegetable Medley features a delicious combo of roasted sweet potatoes, sliced Brussels sprouts, hearty lentils, and more. To make it even more flavorful we toss all of these tasty ingredients with some balsamic vinegar. You'll love this!