We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Like the warming rays of the sun, Cantina Pizza will warm the hearts and stomachs of your familia (your family).
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
- 1 (14 ½-ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (3-ounce) package cooked chorizo sausage, cut into thin lengthwise slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan and spread tomatoes evenly over top. Sprinkle with cheese then lay slices of chorizo over cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp and brown.
Add some fresh chopped jalapeño pepper to the stewed tomatoes for an extra bit of spiciness.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 292
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 923mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 6.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.