We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Like the warming rays of the sun, Cantina Pizza will warm the hearts and stomachs of your familia (your family).
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza shell
- 1 (14 ½-ounce) can Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (3-ounce) package cooked chorizo sausage, cut into thin lengthwise slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan and spread tomatoes evenly over top. Sprinkle with cheese then lay slices of chorizo over cheese.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is crisp and brown.
Add some fresh chopped jalapeño pepper to the stewed tomatoes for an extra bit of spiciness.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 292
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 6.0g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 923mg 38 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 6.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.