Easy Chili Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Put a Tex-Mex stamp on an Italian favorite with Easy Chili Pizza. The chili adds real pizzazz!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15-1/2-ounce) can chili starter with beans
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 6 pita breads
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese (see Option)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degree F. Place pitas on rimmed baking sheets.
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef and onion over medium heat; drain. Add chili starter and diced tomatoes; mix well.
- Spread mixture equally over each pita bread and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the pita is crisp. Cut into wedges and serve.
Yields 6 individual pizzas.
For a spicier taste, substitute shredded Mexican cheese blend for the mozzarella cheese.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to love this comforting Italian dinner! Little Italy Eggplant Rollatini is our version of a restaurant favorite. It's basically an eggplant roll-up that's filled with lots of creamy cheese and covered in spaghetti sauce. Once your family gets a taste, they're going to ask for it again and again!