Grilled Roast Beef, Spinach, and Goat Cheese Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever tried to make a pizza on the grill? Don't worryit's not as tough as it might seem at first. We just use aluminum foil to keep everything in place, so it cooks up just how you'd like it to. This unique pizza recipe for Grilled Roast Beef, Spinach, and Goat Cheese Pizza can be real mouthful, but once you take a bite, you'll realize it was all worth it. Not to mention, it's so much better for you than ordering out!
What You'll Need:
- Cooking spray
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 2 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the grill to medium-low heat (275 degrees to 325 degrees). Line a large baking sheet with heavy-duty aluminum foil; coat with cooking spray. Unroll dough on prepared foil. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to form a 9- x 13-inch rectangle. Brush dough with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Invert dough onto grill rack; peel off foil. Grill, covered, 2 minutes or until bottom of dough is golden. Brush top with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; turn dough over, and grill, covered, 2 minutes or until bottom is set. Carefully remove crust from grill to aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Arrange roast beef, spinach, tomato slices, and goat cheese on crust. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Return pizza to grill rack (pizza should slide easily). Grill, covered, 3 minutes or until crust is done and pizza is thoroughly heated.
I find that using 2 expandable spatulas makes it easier to flip the dough on the grill than using just a regular spatula. If you don't have them, a large baking sheet with no sides or long-handled grilling tongs and a spatula will work, too.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.