We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 Stromboli
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
You don't need to leave your kitchen to make a pizzeria-worthy stromboli. These "bake" perfectly in your air fryer! You see, the air fryer allows hot air to circulate all around the stromboli, which results in a crunchy-on-the-outside, yet tender-on-the-inside crust. Plus, there's all the molten meat and cheese filling too. In the end, you get to enjoy a really delicious, authentic-tasting stromboli!
What You'll Need
- 1 (11-ounce) can refrigerated thin crust pizza dough
- 16 slices thinly sliced deli salami
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing, divided
- Cooking Spray
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, divided
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat air fryer to 350 degrees F. Unroll pizza dough on a cutting board and cut into 4 equal-sized rectangles.
- Layer each piece of dough evenly with salami, spinach, red peppers, provolone cheese, and 1 tablespoon Italian dressing. Starting at the long edge of dough, roll up jelly roll-style. Spray top of each with cooking spray, then evenly sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Coat air fryer basket with cooking spray. Place 2 stromboli in basket and air-fry for 9 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining stromboli. After the second 2 are done, place first 2 back in for 1 minute to warm up.
Check This Out!
- Looking for more easy stromboli recipes? Make our Italian Hoagie Stromboli or our Spinach and Cheese Stromboli!
- For more Italian favorites, try our 15-Minute Chicken Cacciatore, our Basil Pesto Focaccia, or our Tomato Angel Pasta.
- For dessert, we suggest Nonna's Cannoli Poke Cake or our Dreamy Tiramisu!