Hamburger Mushroom Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mushrooms and beef are what make this yummy pizza the best! With these luxurious, but simple flavors, we can't go wrong.
What You'll Need
- 6 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf unsliced Italian bread
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 8 (1/8-inch-thick) onion slices, separated into rings
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
What to Do
- 1. Cook beef in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink. drain and pat dry with paper towels.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Cut bread in half horizontally. Place both halves cut sides up on a baking sheet. Spread evenly with pizza sauce; top with onion slices, mushrooms, and beef.
- Stir together Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and red pepper; sprinkle over pizzas. Top evenly with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
Instead of traditional pizza crust, we used a loaf of Italian bread as the base to turn out this pizza in a jiffy. Pita bread rounds also make good crusts, as do other traditional - and fast - crusts, such as Italian bread shells and canned refrigerated pizza crusts.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".