We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be guaranteed lots of 'oohs' and 'aahs' when you serve up this Mediterranean-inspired pizza.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata or ripe black olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Process first 7 ingredients in a blander or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spread garbanzo bean mixture over bread shell. Top with feta cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer pizza directly to center rack of oven using a baking sheet with no sides as a giant spatula. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Remove pizza from oven, using rimless baking sheet. Cut into wedges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 352
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,135mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 6.8g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!