We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be guaranteed lots of 'oohs' and 'aahs' when you serve up this Mediterranean-inspired pizza.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red bell peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata or ripe black olives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Process first 7 ingredients in a blander or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Spread garbanzo bean mixture over bread shell. Top with feta cheese and remaining ingredients.
- Transfer pizza directly to center rack of oven using a baking sheet with no sides as a giant spatula. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden. Remove pizza from oven, using rimless baking sheet. Cut into wedges.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 352
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 17g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 6.6g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,135mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.2g 17 %
- Sugars 6.8g 0 %