Memorable Sicilian Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This is one easy pizza recipe you won't soon forget! Our Memorable Sicilian Pizza packs on those classic Italian flavorings for a truly irresistible meal. With an array of complementary spices and your own special touch, you too can make a pizza worthy of Sicily's finest. Practice your culinary skills with fun additions and let your imagination run wild. Who needs Italy when you've got your very own kitchen?!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound store-bought pizza dough
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- Using your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread the dough to cover the bottom of a 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet that has been coated with vegetable spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the tomato sauce, oregano, basil, garlic powder, onion powder, sugar, and pepper; mix well. Spoon evenly over the dough and sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese, then the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, or until the crust is lightly browned and the cheese is bubbly.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It just doesn't get more refreshing than watermelon pops in the summer! Plus, watermelon is a great fruit to help keep you hydrated when the sun is blazing overhead. We like to add a little bit of something extra to our Fruity Watermelon Pops by mixing in chopped berries or fresh mint! Yum!