Mushroom White Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you prefer your pizza to have a white topping, instead of a saucy tomato sauce-based topping, then you're going to love our Mushroom White Pizza. It features lots of cheese, mushrooms, and yummy Italian seasonings!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) prepared pizza shell, thawed
- 2 cups mushroom slices
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (8-ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Place pizza shell on a pizza pan. In a medium bowl, toss mushrooms with butter.
- Arrange mushrooms on pizza shell, sprinkle with cheeses, then seasonings.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 384
- Calories from Fat 233
- Total Fat 26g 40 %
- Saturated Fat 15g 76 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 20g 41 %
- Cholesterol 81mg 27 %
- Sodium 790mg 33 %
- Total Carbohydrates 18g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 3.3g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!