We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your gang will enjoy this hearty tasty combo anytime as a super snack, a tempting appetizer, or even a filling meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Unroll dough onto prepared baking sheet. Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Place pepperoni slices evenly over the cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up jellyroll style, starting at narrow end. Place seam side down on the baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.