We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your gang will enjoy this hearty tasty combo anytime as a super snack, a tempting appetizer, or even a filling meal!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 24 slices pepperoni
- 1 (4-ounce) cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine cottage cheese, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Unroll dough onto prepared baking sheet. Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Place pepperoni slices evenly over the cottage cheese mixture, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up jellyroll style, starting at narrow end. Place seam side down on the baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.