Pesto and Artichoke Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sure, this pizza is a little rich, but it's also a lot special!
What You'll Need
- 1 12- to 14-inch prepared pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can sliced olives, drained
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400 degree F. Place the pizza shell on a pizza pan and spread evenly with the pesto sauce. Top with the Parmesan cheese, artichokes, and olives, then sprinkle with the fontina cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
Fontina cheese usually comes in blocks, so you'll probably need to shred it yourself with a grater. Or you could just use another type of cheese that comes already shredded - even a blend.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.