Fresh Tomato Flatbread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tomato Flatbread is popular on restaurant menus, and now you can make it at home! The key to this tomato flatbread recipe is to start with really good tomatoes. And we recommend topping it with fresh slivered basil, too. This easy flatbread recipe makes the perfect appetizer for a group, or a simple vegetarian lunch. For even more filling vegetarian recipes, check out our list of 75+ Easy Vegetarian Recipes!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
Unroll crescent roll dough and press seams together to form a complete crust. Place tomato and onion slices over crust.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Brush over sliced tomato, onion, and crust.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Cut into squares and serve.
- If you're looking for more great Italian recipes, be sure to check out our collection of International Favorites: 6 Menus from Around the World.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.