Beefy Pizza Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just wait 'til they sink their teeth into this super kid-friendly ground beef recipe! These fun-to-eat mini pizzas will score you big points with the kids...with no worries about divvying up the portions! Plus, this mini pizza recipe is easy enough for the kids to help you make, so get the gang in the kitchen and start working! And if you're looking for even more easy ground beef recipes, don't forget to grab your free copy of our ground beef recipe cookbook: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef (see Note)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 6 English muffins, split
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
What to Do
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a large skillet, saute ground beef, onion, garlic powder, salt, and pepper over high heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until beef is browned; drain liquid then stir in spaghetti sauce.
Open English muffins and place the halves on a baking sheet; bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until lightly toasted. Remove muffins from oven and spoon beef mixture evenly over them. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over beef.
- Bake muffins an additional 7 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted.
Check out our tips on how to reduce fat in ground beef.
- If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 192
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 3.4g 17 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 12g 24 %
- Cholesterol 31mg 10 %
- Sodium 438mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 17g 6 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 1.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.