We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
All the special tastes of a Reuben sandwich, with the ease of eating a slice of pizza. Now, that's an improvement on a classic!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) parbaked pizza shell, thawed if frozen
- 1 can (14.4 ounces) sauerkraut, drained and squeezed dry
- 6 ounces sliced corned beef, cut into -inch strips
- 1/2 cup Russian dressing
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degree F. Sprinkle the sauerkraut over the pizza shell and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the corned beef and dressing; toss to coat.
- Spoon over the sauerkraut and top with the Swiss cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and brown.
- Cut and serve. Makes 6 to 8 slices.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We really went "over the top" with this open-faced sandwich. Our Over-the-Top Chicken Caesar Melt is a fill-ya-up main dish that was inspired by all the easy and convenient ingredients in the freezer aisle. It's made with flavorful Texas toast that gets topped with yummy ingredients like chicken, cheese, onion rings, and more. It's a must-make!