We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What an elegant, fun dessert! And it's colorful enough to be the dessert table centerpiece.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled, cleaned, and sliced
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized bowl, make a soft dough by mixing together 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar, flour, and margarine. Spread the dough onto a 12-inch greased pizza pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, remaining 1 cup confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract. Mix well, then fold in the whipped topping. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust, then top with sliced strawberries.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
You can use almost any single fruit or combination. This will keep for several days in the refrigerator.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!