Spicy Brown Mustard Chops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to know one of our favorite ways to add a jolt of flavor to any simple dinner recipe? We add a bit of flavored mustard, and it makes even the most basic recipes taste like a million bucks. One of the best parts about this pork chop recipe is how you probably have most of these ingredients lying around your kitchen, so it's one of the best recipes to whip up when you haven't had time to make a trip to the grocery store.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup spicy brown mustard
- 6 (1/2-inch-thick) boneless pork chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup vegetable or canola oil
What to Do
- Combine first 3 ingredients. Spread mustard evenly on both sides of pork chops, and sprinkle with salt mixture.
- Place flour in a shallow dish; dredge chops in flour.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chops, and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until golden. Drain on paper towels, and serve immediately.
You can vary the flavor of these pork chops by substituting Dijon mustard or coarse-grained mustard for the spicy brown mustard.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!