Sausage Sheet Pan Supper
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is one of the easiest ways to get dinner on the table for your family, without doing a lot of work or ending up with a ton of dishes. Our Sausage Sheet Pan Supper cooks all at once, on one baking sheet! The result is a zesty and flavorful meal that'll bring your family together at dinnertime.
What You'll Need
- 1 (0.7-ounce) packet Italian dressing mix
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds baby creamer potatoes, cut in half
- 1 onion, cut into chunks
- 12 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 pound Italian sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine dressing mix, oil, and pepper; mix well. Add potatoes, onion, and green beans and toss until evenly coated. Spread on rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes, then add sausage to vegetable mixture and stir.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes more, or until sausage is no longer pink in center and potatoes are fork-tender. Serve immediately.
Wrap this up with a yummy dessert, say, a plate of Peanut Butter Chip Blondies!?!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 436
- Calories from Fat 211
- Total Fat 23g 36 %
- Saturated Fat 5.6g 28 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 23g 45 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 1,133mg 47 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.2g 25 %
- Sugars 8.1g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!