Herb Stuffed Pork Loin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're looking for a change from the traditional holiday main dish, this Herb Stuffed Pork Loin is definitely a winner. Rubbed with fresh herbs and stuffed with your favorite stuffing, this pork loin recipe is so flavorful, your family will think you've given them another Christmas gift!
What You'll Need
- 1 (3- to 4-pound) boneless pork loin
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) package stovetop stuffing, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a roasting pan with cooking spray. Place pork loin in roasting pan. Using a sharp knife, cut a 1-1/2-inch slit down the center of pork, being careful not to cut all the way through. (See photo.)
- In a small bowl, combine oil, sage, thyme, garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Rub herb mixture over entire pork.
- Place stuffing down center of pork, packing lightly.
- Bake 60 to 70 minutes, or until pork reaches internal temperature of 145 degrees F. Let sit 5 minutes, then slice and serve immediately.
A special holiday meal like this should be followed by a special holiday dessert! We have so many great ones on our website, but how about trying our Jingle Bell Torte this time!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 245
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11g 17 %
- Saturated Fat 2.6g 13 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 27g 54 %
- Cholesterol 71mg 24 %
- Sodium 269mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 10g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.1g 17 %
- Sugars 0.1g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The family is going to rave over these budget-friendly skillet pork chops! Made with a box of shortcut stuffing mix, and lots ooey gooey cheese, our "Unstuffed" Stuffed Pork Chops are layered to perfection. It's a dish that looks and tastes like it's fit for royalty, so there's no need to tell everyone just how budget-friendly it actually is!