Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Confetti Rice Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a side dish that will add color and flavor to any picnic or barbecue plate. Our Confetti Rice Salad tastes so fresh and light, you're going to want to keep coming back for seconds.
What You'll Need
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups cold cooked rice
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine the beans and rice; mix well.
- In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Fold tomato mixture into bean mixture.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Southern potato bake is comfort food at its best. You will love the creamy texture and rich flavors of this casserole, which is loaded with hash browns and Cheddar cheese. Everyone at your table is going to be asking for second helpings of this Southern hash brown casserole! Whether you serve this dish for brunch or dinner, it's sure to be a hit. And luckily, because it's so easy to make, you won't mind that your family asks you to make it again and again.