We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A real country-style breakfast wouldn't be complete without these flavorful skillet potatoes. Actually, our recipe for Country Potatoes would be good for any meal of the day!
What You'll Need
- 2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1 pound new potatoes, cut into thin slices (2 to 3 medium potatoes)
- 1 onion, chopped
What to Do
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, 1 tablespoon water, parsley, paprika, salt, pepper, and dillweed. Add potatoes and toss to coat.
- In the prepared skillet , saute potatoes and onion 4 minutes over medium-high heat. Add remaining water to help steam potatoes, and continue sauteeing until tender, an additional 6 to 8 minutes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!