Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 25 Min
Double stuffed means double flavor, especially with these tasty 'taters. They're better than plain baked potatoes any day! And on your anniversary, you surely want to shower your honey with the very best.
What You'll Need
- 6 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- paprika for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Scrub potatoes and pierce skins with a fork. Bake 55 minutes, or until tender. (Leave oven on.)
- Slice each potato lengthwise about 1 inch deep; scoop out pulp and place in a medium bowl.
- Add yogurt, butter, parsley, onion powder, salt, and pepper. Beat with an electric beater on medium speed until smooth. Spoon back into potato shells and lightly sprinkle tops with paprika.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until potatoes start to brown on top.
Since it's easier to make a bunch of these at a time, rather than just two, this recipe makes six. You can serve two with your anniversary dinner, then wrap the remaining potatoes well before the final baking. You can enjoy them the next day with the rest of the family, or freeze them so you'll have a handy side dish on hand for another time. All you'll need to do is allow them to thaw in the fridge, sprinkle with paprika, and bake for 30 minutes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.